Dudden Hill Foundation
Adopted by the Board on September 2021.
DHF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is well protected. If you are asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when the DHF website, then you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement.
DHF may review, amend and or change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that the changes are satisfactory.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant for our purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products/services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, webinars, seminars or trainings or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.